26 November 2009

Thanksgiving Day

It is Thanksgiving Day...

Thanks for My Son's health, wit, attitude and charm. 

Thanks for My Sweetheart's presence in My life, her smile, her support and (you knew this was coming) her patience.

Thanks for My Family's well-being and sharing, for the constant connection through ups and downs.

Thanks for My Colleagues who see Me as a valuable resource, a fountain of creativity and wisdom and a sterling companion. Or don't and tell Me so on a weekly basis.

Thanks for Special Friends who share their joys and sorrows with Me, who come to Me to unburden or simply to explore what they can't with others. 

Thanks for Distant Friends who never seem as far away as the map would tell. They're in My Heart and thus, ever near.

Thanks for the challenges and obstacles, the accidents and surprises, the odd and the disjointed, for it keeps Me playing hard and amused.

Thanks for reading The Jenius. 

The Jenius Has Spoken.

No comments: