1) Puerto Rico is:
---A) An island surrounded by salt water.
---B) An island surrounded by indifference.
2) Puerto Rico is the U.S.'s:
---A) Fifth-best retail client.
---B) Best economic organ donor
3) Puerto Rico's status is:
---A) A joke.
---B) A joke at Our expense.
4) Puerto Ricans think they they are:
---A) Wanted by Americans.
---B) Wanted by Congress.
5) Puerto Ricans idolize:
---B) Crooked politicians.
6) For what's going wrong, Puerto Ricans blame:
---A) Other people.
7) Puerto Rican politics is a combination of:
---A) Brain-dead monkeys and their supporters.
---B) Brainless pigs and their supporters.
8) Puerto Rico's educational system is:
---A) A dumpster.
---B) A landfill.
9) Puerto Rico's health reform is:
---A) A morgue.
---B) A cemetery.
10) Puerto Rico's much-needed progressive leadership will come from:
The Jenius Has Spoken.