From the often elegant pen (keyboard?) of the Business Pundit blog comes a post titled "7 Systemic Problems That are Killing America." Let's look at them, shall We?
1) Collapsing infrastructure: Roads shot to hell, water pipes leaking like punctured colostomy bags and about as healthy, lousy repair systems undermined by corruption...Yeah, the U.S. of part of A. is falling apart, but We got to paint Our infrastructure in order to tear it down. Who's ahead? Us.
2) Loss of economic independence: The U.S. of part of A. threw away its economic independence and basis of power by deciding that increasing the national debt was a great way to share the wealth amongst the hyena cabal of the murderous moron and their fecal ilk. But We, on the other hand, have never had economic independence so who's ahead? Us, by a country mile if the country is Russia.
3) The lobbyist industry: Let's be precise: it isn't lobbying, it's buying politicians. It's the game in D.C. and in state capitals across the 50, but We have a tighter strangling what with one central bank, one newspaper, one large radio network and a higher poverty level. Who's ahead? Us, gagging.
4) Obesity: Yes, fat is in, and the U.S. of part of A. leads the world in fatheads. And fat asses. But which part of the U.S. of part of A. has shown the greatest increase in fat-bellied fatalities? Same as the ones who are ahead: Us.
5) The revolving door: Politicians leaving office to come back in the side door as bigger thieves. We didn't invent the game, We perfected it what with the tighter stranglehold and all. Who's ahead? Us, by Pinocchio's nose after a 4-hour lying bender.
6) Using personal funds for campaign purposes: The post talks about the number of millionaires who get into Congress. Pig doo. Look at how many of Our fecal Fools become millionaires in office a la Il Castrao-going-to-PITA-prison. (Look it up; I hope it's 100% accurate in his case.) Ahead? Us, like Usain Bolt racing Rush "Oxycontin" Limbaugh.
7) No term limits: Senators and Representatives emulating vampiric barnacles year after year after motherhumpin' year. The U.S. of part of A. may have its 40-year wonders in Congress, but We have Our "permanent" politicians who've made the last 58 years a pain in the neck akin to having a spike slammed into the medulla oblongata, then hooked up to a terawatt taser for some 30-minute jolts every half hour. Who's ahead on this one? Us, cuz We get it coming and going.
The Jenius Has Spoken.